We Provide 4 Levels of Sedation:
1. Very Light Sedation – Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas)
2. Light Sedation – An Oral Sedative (a pill)
3. Moderate Sedation – A Combination of Nitrous Oxide and Oral Sedative
4. Deeper Sedation – IV Sedation
You “No Longer” have to suffer from Dental Anxiety and Dental Fear!
You can stay calm, comfortable and in control with Sedation Dentistry.
• Are you afraid of going to the dentist?
• Has it been a long time since your last dental appointment?
• Do you have sensitive teeth or gums?
• Are you immune to traditional methods of numbing techniques?
If you answered “Yes” then dental sedation may be for you.
You are a candidate for Sedation Dentistry if:
• You have a busy schedule and the treatment can be completed in one or two visits
• You start to get anxious when someone even mentions “The Dentist”
• Previous traumatic dental experiences
• Bad gag reflex
• Complex dental problems
• A fear of needles and shots
• A hatred of noises, smells, and tastes associated with dental care
• Embarrassment about your teeth
Are you embarrassed to smile or open your mouth because of the long term affects of years of avoiding the dental office due to fear? Has this led to bad breath, bleeding gums, missing teeth, unattractive smile, or ill-fitting flippers, dentures or partials?
Nearly half of the people in the U.S. are missing teeth or have advanced gum and bone infections due to avoiding dental care because they are too afraid to make an appointment. If you have been told during dental treatment that you would “just have to deal with it” or were treated as if your fear was something you had control over, then you should come in and see us. Our sedation dentistry techniques can help diminish and even eliminate your anxiety and fear.
Sedation Dentistry allows even the most fearful to get comfortable dental care and experience restored chewing, improved appearance, an end to embarrassment, and an increase in self-confidence. It is recommended for those who truly are desperate to get comfortable and be dentally healthy again, but regrettably have had to put things off simply because they didn’t know there was a solution. Because of proven success, sedation dentistry is the answer to dental fear.
Simply put, sedation dentistry is using a combination of techniques that safely and comfortably allow you to virtually “snooze” through your dental visit. It is a real breakthrough and we offer both oral sedation dentistry and IV intravenous sedation dentistry techniques here at our office.